Do you feel me?

 Dearest Q;

Do you see me? Do you feel me? Do I matter? Okay, skip that last question. 


Stay with me today, will you, please, Q? Speak to me all day. Talk with me. Show me everything I want to see. Tell me everything I want to know. Keep my mood and vibration HIGH today. I'll do my part. I'll do my best. Please show me I'm included, and important. Show me that you notice me. Acknowledge me, Q, so there is no doubt in my heart that I'm felt, seen, heard, loved, and assisted. 

Give me grand ideas, and the means to manifest them. 

PLEASE, bring me people! Bring me friends who think and know like I do. Q, I am ready and open to receive new friends, close friends.Q, please join me with my tribe. I Q, want a family. 

PLEASE, Q, I want a home! I want a home perhaps more than anything. A home would change my life. It would change everything. Q, having my own home would change everything. 

PLEASE, Q, I want a lover. I want a perfect lover partner so much. You know how powerful I am when I am in a relationship. Please, Q, unite me with my next partner lover. 

Thank you thank you thank you! Now, let's get to work. 💓

Comments